Assault Squadron United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to Join ASU

3 posters

Go down

Application to Join ASU Empty Application to Join ASU

Post  SixPack666 Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Hello : )

Firstly I have played alot of online games. Black Ops is about the only one I continue to play or have any interest in. Till the next one comes along.
I have a strong interest in HC Sniper only maps now which is how I found you guys.
Snipers Lair was ok, but, the Admins like to assert their authority a little too much. Wink

I have been in numerous clans, held various positions, of note Treasurer. No complaints or regrets, clans come and go.

Not much more to say?
I won't tell you how old I am but I will say I am what you would consider an OlderGamer. Wink

I have good games and bad games, depending on how much alcohol I drink. hehehe Also smoke like a champion, not inside anymore unfortunately, so I take a few breaks here and there to get my fix.
I'd like to be considered as just a social player with the odd occasional scrim.
If needed I have TeamSpeak / a mic but takes 2mins out of game to setup and I don't use it often.

I'd like to be considered as an Admin for the server as well. I have experience and play often enough to know your rules.

For your consideration...

Six : )
SixPack666
SixPack666

Back to top Go down

Application to Join ASU Empty Re: Application to Join ASU

Post  ~SnIpEz.` Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:22 am

Nice Application Smile
~SnIpEz.`
~SnIpEz.`
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  strikes Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:27 am

well i think your a nice fella and good player (great) and id like to let u join ASU ill contact u on steam and tell u ty

strikes
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Application to Join ASU Empty : )

Post  SixPack666 Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 am

Thank you for your acceptance!

To the server!!
SixPack666
SixPack666

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content